Being a Safari subscriber, I found a pleasant surprise awaiting me in this month’s email newsletter: eBooks from SAS Publishing are now available on Safari. Having a quick look, I found a small but useful selection. Topics like the SQL procedure, the Macro language and Enterprise Guide caught my eye but there’s more than this on offer. It’ll be interesting to see where this leads…
- Opening up Kindle for PC in a maximised window on Windows 10
- WARNING: No bars were drawn. This could have been caused by ORDER= on the AXIS statement. You might wish to use the MIDPOINTS= option on the VBAR statement instead.
- A collection of legal BitTorrent sites
- Changing the working directory in a SAS session
- Some SAS Macro code for detecting the presence or absence of a variable in a dataset