This is something of a newsflash posting but this morning’s issue of the SAS Tech Report newsletter has said at last when SAS 9.2 is expected to be released. SAS have been talking a bit about 9.2 but dates were elusive and, to a point, they still are. Nevertheless, hearing the Q1 of this year is the time slot for the unveiling is better than knowing nothing at all. Am I alone in wondering if it is coming later than was planned?
- WARNING: No bars were drawn. This could have been caused by ORDER= on the AXIS statement. You might wish to use the MIDPOINTS= option on the VBAR statement instead.
- Changing the working directory in a SAS session
- Some SAS Macro code for detecting the presence or absence of a variable in a dataset
- Presenting more than one plot on a page using SAS ODS PDF
- Using the IN operator in SAS Macro programming