On my blogs, I use the Bad Behaviour plugin to keep spammers at bay. It usually works very well so imagine my surprise when it started kicking me out when I tried logging into the system. I started to wonder what happened to my IP address… It now turns out that the repository being used by the plugin got moved by its author and that was the cause of my predicament (and his: he locked himself out of his own blog too!). A new version was duly released to fix the issue and all is well again. It is a tale that emphasises the important of regression testing to check that you don’t change anything that you shouldn’t.