Until SAS 9.2, SAS/Access will not support the Oracle timestamp format. There still is no word on when 9.2 might appear so it’s over to the SQL pass-through facility…
- WARNING: No bars were drawn. This could have been caused by ORDER= on the AXIS statement. You might wish to use the MIDPOINTS= option on the VBAR statement instead.
- A first look at SAS University Edition
- Changing the working directory in a SAS session
- Some SAS Macro code for detecting the presence or absence of a variable in a dataset
- A display of brand loyalty